|The main process is Gear Hobbing, Gear Shaping and Gear Grinding, Selecting production process according to the different products.
|Carburizing and quenching ,High-frequency quenching,Nitriding, Hardening and tempering, Selecting heat treatment according to the different materials.
|Rockwell hardness tester 500RA,
Double mesh instrument HD-200B & 3102,
Gear measurement center instrument CNC3906T
other High precision detection equipments
|Max linear size: 1200 mm, Max diameter size: 600 mm
|Machining surface roughness:
|Ra0.8 ~ 6.3 um
|GB, ASTM, AISI, DIN, BS, JIS, NF, AS, AAR
|Used in printing machine, cleaning machine, medical equipment, garden machine, construction machine, electric car, valve, forklift, transportation equipment and various gear reducers.etc
|100% inspection before packing
|5-8 Grade ISO1328-1997.
SIMIS CASTING, established in year of 2004, is a professional foundry, including integrating development and production together, specialized in producing various kinds of investment casting parts, and CHINAMFG parts. These casting parts are widely used in automobile industry, railway vehicle, construction machine, municipal works, pipeline, petrochemical industry, mine, electric utility industry and so on.
SIMIS has 6 affiliated casting workshop and 2 professional CNC machining workshops. There are 500 staffs and 40 engineers now in our company. Its annual production capacity for all types of casting parts is about 3000 tons. Holding over 100 sets of advanced casting parts, machining and test equipments.
It is also equipped with many advanced CNC machining center, CNC turning center, CNC milling machine and CNC lathes. It can do the heat-treatment, electricity polishing, mirror polishing and CNC machining at the request of clients.
|Chemical & Mechanical
|Surface Roughness Test
|Magnetic Particle (MT)
Q1:Are you manufactory or trade company?
A1:We are an enterprise integrating manufacturer and trade for many years already in ZheJiang province, China. And we are AAA grade credit enterprise, and also we have cooperative plants to provide other services such as plating and coating .
Q2: How could I get a free quotation?
A2:Please send us your drawings by Alibaba or email. The file format is PDF / DWG / STP / STEP / IGS and etc. IF there are no drawings, we can make the drawings according to your samples!
Q3:How to control quality?
A3:First, all raw materials are inspected by the quality control department before they are put into storage. Second, during the casting process, 3 times of spectral analysis were performed at the front, middle and back respectively. Third, after the parts are cleaned, perform a first visual inspection to check whether the product has casting defects before sending it to the next process. Fourth, conduct a comprehensive QC inspection of each part before shipment, including chemical composition, mechanical properties and other specific tests. Transactions can be through Alibaba’s trade assurance.
Q4:Can we have our Logo or company name to be printed on your products or package?
A4:Sure. Your Logo could be printed on your products by Hot Stamping, Printing, Embossing, UV Coating, Silk-screen Printing or Sticker.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
How do spiral gears handle changes in direction and torque transmission?
Spiral gears are well-suited to handle changes in direction and torque transmission due to their unique design and characteristics. Here’s how spiral gears handle these aspects:
- Smooth Direction Changes: Spiral gears excel at transmitting power smoothly even during changes in direction. The helical tooth arrangement allows for gradual tooth engagement and disengagement as the gears rotate. This gradual engagement minimizes the impact and shock typically associated with sudden direction changes in gear systems. As a result, spiral gears provide smoother and more reliable power transmission during both forward and reverse rotations.
- Torque Transmission: Spiral gears are capable of transmitting high torque loads. The helical tooth profile and increased tooth contact area allow for efficient torque transfer between the driving and driven gears. The load distribution across multiple teeth helps to minimize stress concentration and maximize the gear’s torque-carrying capacity. This makes spiral gears suitable for applications requiring high torque transmission, such as heavy machinery and industrial equipment.
- Axial Thrust Compensation: Spiral gears can be designed with opposite helix angles on mating gears, resulting in axial thrust cancellation. This feature is particularly beneficial when dealing with bidirectional torque transmission. By canceling out the axial thrust, spiral gears can operate with reduced axial forces, ensuring smoother gear operation and minimizing the need for additional thrust bearings or complicated gear arrangements.
- Load Sharing: Spiral gears naturally distribute the load across multiple teeth due to their helical tooth arrangement. This load sharing capability helps to minimize tooth wear and fatigue, ensuring long-term durability and reliability, especially when subjected to varying torque conditions. By distributing the load, spiral gears can handle torque variations more effectively and maintain uniform tooth contact, resulting in improved performance and extended gear life.
These characteristics of spiral gears—smooth direction changes, efficient torque transmission, axial thrust compensation, and load sharing—make them highly suitable for applications that require reliable and precise power transmission in both directions. Spiral gears are commonly used in various industries, including automotive, aerospace, and heavy machinery, where the ability to handle changes in direction and torque is crucial.
Can spiral gears be used in precision machinery and equipment?
Yes, spiral gears can be used in precision machinery and equipment with excellent results. They offer several advantages that make them well-suited for such applications. Here’s why spiral gears are suitable for precision machinery and equipment:
- Smooth Operation: Spiral gears provide smooth and precise gear operation. The helical tooth arrangement ensures gradual tooth engagement, resulting in reduced impact, vibration, and noise. This smooth operation is crucial in precision machinery where precise movements and low noise levels are required.
- High Load Capacity: Spiral gears have a high load-carrying capacity, allowing them to handle heavy loads encountered in precision machinery. The helical tooth profile distributes the load across multiple teeth, reducing stress concentration. This feature enables spiral gears to transmit torque efficiently and withstand the forces associated with precision applications.
- Efficient Power Transmission: Spiral gears offer efficient power transmission, minimizing energy losses and optimizing overall system efficiency. The helical tooth profile reduces sliding friction, resulting in improved power transmission efficiency. This efficiency is particularly important in precision machinery where energy conservation and high performance are critical.
- Reduced Noise and Vibration: Spiral gears exhibit reduced noise and vibration due to their gradual tooth engagement and improved contact pattern. This feature is highly desirable in precision machinery, where noise reduction is essential for maintaining a quiet working environment and ensuring accurate operation.
- Axial Thrust Compensation: Spiral gears can be designed with opposite helix angles on mating gears to cancel out axial thrust. This axial thrust compensation simplifies gear design and reduces the need for additional components such as thrust bearings. It is particularly advantageous in precision machinery, where precise axial movement and minimal axial forces are desired.
- Reliability and Durability: Spiral gears are known for their reliability and durability. The gradual tooth engagement, load distribution, and reduced friction contribute to their long-term performance under demanding conditions. Precision machinery requires gears that can withstand continuous use and maintain high precision over time, making spiral gears a suitable choice.
Considering their smooth operation, high load capacity, efficient power transmission, noise reduction, axial thrust compensation, reliability, and durability, spiral gears are well-suited for precision machinery and equipment. They can contribute to the overall performance, accuracy, and longevity of precision systems.
How do spiral gears differ from other types of gears?
Spiral gears, also known as helical gears, have distinct differences compared to other types of gears. These differences primarily stem from the helical tooth arrangement in spiral gears. Here’s how spiral gears differ from other gear types:
- Helical Tooth Arrangement: Spiral gears have teeth that are curved in a spiral pattern, forming a helix. This is different from straight-cut gears, which have teeth parallel to the gear axis, or bevel gears, which have teeth on conical surfaces. The helical tooth arrangement in spiral gears provides various advantages such as smoother operation, increased load capacity, and improved efficiency.
- Gradual Tooth Engagement: Due to the helical tooth arrangement, spiral gears have a gradual tooth engagement as the gears rotate. This gradual contact reduces impact and noise during gear meshing, resulting in smoother and quieter operation compared to straight-cut gears.
- Axial Thrust Compensation: Spiral gears can be designed with opposite helix angles on mating gears, which helps in canceling out the axial thrust generated during gear meshing. This feature eliminates the need for additional thrust bearings and simplifies the gear design, reducing complexity.
- Load Distribution: The helical tooth arrangement in spiral gears allows the load to be distributed over multiple teeth. This enables spiral gears to handle higher torque transmission and carry heavier loads compared to straight-cut gears.
- Efficiency: Spiral gears exhibit higher efficiency due to reduced sliding friction between the teeth. The helical tooth arrangement helps minimize sliding friction, resulting in lower power losses during gear operation.
- Versatility: Spiral gears can be manufactured in various configurations, including spur, helical, and double helical designs. This versatility allows for their application in a wide range of machinery and systems, providing flexibility in gear design and usage.
These differences make spiral gears well-suited for applications that require smooth operation, high load capacity, and efficient power transmission. They are commonly used in gearboxes, automotive differentials, machine tools, and various industrial machinery.
In summary, spiral gears stand out from other gear types due to their helical tooth arrangement, resulting in smoother operation, increased load capacity, improved efficiency, and versatility.
editor by CX 2023-10-08