Customized Splined Spur Chamfer Gear Motor Harvester Bevel Gear for Wheel Gearing
S45C steel, Stainless steel 304, Plastic, Brass, 42CrMo,20CrMnTi and so on
Hardening and Tempering, High Frequency Quenching,Carburizing etc
Blacking, Polishing, Anodization, Chrome Plating, Zinc Plating, Nickel Plating
Precision cutting machines. Lathes. Milling machines. Grinders. Automated mechanical systems. Automated warehousing systems.
Hobbing, Milling, Drilling, Shaving, Grinding
1. Type: spur gear, helical gear, bevel gear, worm gear, ring gear etc.
2. Material: carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, nylon, POM , plastic
3. Treatment: teeth hardened, zinc, quenching, black oxide, color zinc
4. OEM & Standard:Standard size according to the catalog.OEM size, hub, hole, keyway and
set screw, all can produce according to your drawing.
5. Gear drive advantages:High transmission accuracy, high transmission efficiency, reliable work
and long service life.
1. Competitive price
2. High quality products
3. OEM service
4. 24 hours online service
5. Professional technical service
6. Sample available
1. We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing various metal parts, including
CNC precision automatic lathe machined parts, automatic lathe parts, milling machined parts, wire
cutting machined parts etc.
2.With experienced technical engineers and modern inspection equipment, our factory can help you to
lower cost at the moment of worldwide financial crisis.
3.We are committed to focusing on the client’s demand and satisfaction, and to providing high quality
products at competitive prices according to your drawings or samples. Special parts for your special
4.Our strong R&D and QC department can control the products to meet your strict requirment, 100%
inspection on critical dimensions with high accuracy +/-0.01-0.005mm.
5.We are committed to focusing on the client’s demand and satisfaction, and to providing high quality
products at competitive prices according to your drawings or samples. Special parts for your special
6.Although the business has become more difficult since competition increased, our products have
sold well in recent years. As a matter of fact, our parts are being exported to more than 10 countries
and regions. And they’re always received favourably.
Our Main Product:
1. Gear and Rack
2. Ball Screw and Nut
3. Linear Xihu (West Lake) Dis. and Block
4. Sprocket and Roller Chain
5. Timing Pulley and Timing Belt
Gear can be used on many machines,like lathe machine, cutting machine, cnc machine and engraving
machine etc; It can also be used in many fields, machinery, construction, building, manufacturing,
Packaging & Shipping
Usually we wrap the gears with bubble wrap, then put the gears in a carton, and finally seal the
carton tightly.We can also make the package according to customers’ demands.
Q: Are you factory or trading company?
A:Truly we are a factory over 60 years. We located in HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, near
Q: What is your production range?
A: Gears, impellers, shaft; shaft couplings; end cover; cnc machining parts,etc.
Q: How long can I get some samples for checking and what about the price?
A: Normaly samples will be done within 3-5 days.
The sample cost depends on the information (size, material, finish, etc.).
We will return the sample cost when you place order.
Q:How is the warranty of the products quality control?
A:We hold the tightend quality controlling from very begining to the end and aim at 100% error free.
Q:How to get an accurate quotation?
A:If you are interested in our products, please provide us with below information:
If there is something you are demanding or interested, please feel free to contact with
us, we will feedback within 12 hours.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Soft Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
|Double Helical Gear
Can bevel gears be used in precision manufacturing equipment?
Yes, bevel gears can be used in precision manufacturing equipment due to their ability to transmit motion and power at varied angles with high accuracy. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Bevel gears are well-suited for precision manufacturing equipment where precise motion control, high torque transmission, and accurate angular positioning are essential. Here are some key reasons why bevel gears are suitable for such applications:
- Angular Transmission: Bevel gears excel at transmitting motion and power between intersecting shafts at different angles. In precision manufacturing equipment, where components often require precise angular positioning, bevel gears provide an efficient means of achieving the necessary motion transfer. They allow for smooth and accurate rotation, ensuring precise alignment and positioning of machine components.
- Compact Design: Bevel gears have a compact design, making them suitable for applications where space is limited. In precision manufacturing equipment, where machines often have complex structures and require tight integration of components, the compact size of bevel gears allows for efficient utilization of available space. This is particularly advantageous when designing compact and high-precision machinery.
- High Torque Transmission: Bevel gears are capable of transmitting high torque loads, making them suitable for precision manufacturing equipment that requires the transmission of substantial power. Whether it’s in rotary tables, indexing mechanisms, or gearboxes, bevel gears can efficiently transfer high torque while maintaining accuracy and precision in motion control.
- Accuracy and Backlash Control: In precision manufacturing equipment, minimizing backlash and ensuring accurate motion control are critical. Bevel gears can be manufactured with high precision to achieve tight tolerances and minimal backlash. This allows for precise positioning, accurate motion control, and repeatable performance, which are essential in precision manufacturing processes.
- Customization Options: Bevel gears can be customized to meet specific requirements of precision manufacturing equipment. Different tooth profiles, gear ratios, materials, and surface treatments can be employed to optimize the gear performance for specific applications. This customization capability allows gear engineers to design bevel gears that precisely match the needs and specifications of the equipment.
Examples of precision manufacturing equipment where bevel gears are commonly used include CNC machines, milling machines, gear hobbing machines, rotary tables, indexing mechanisms, and various types of gearboxes. These machines rely on the precise and reliable motion transmission provided by bevel gears to achieve accurate and high-quality manufacturing processes.
It is important to note that the selection and design of bevel gears for precision manufacturing equipment should consider factors such as load requirements, speed, operating conditions, backlash limitations, and noise considerations. Gear engineers and machine designers often conduct detailed analyses and calculations to ensure the bevel gears meet the necessary performance criteria and contribute to the overall precision and reliability of the equipment.
In summary, bevel gears are well-suited for precision manufacturing equipment due to their ability to provide accurate angular transmission, compact design, high torque transmission, and customization options. Incorporating bevel gears in precision machinery contributes to precise motion control, accurate positioning, and reliable performance, enabling the production of high-quality and precise manufactured components.
How do you ensure proper alignment when connecting a bevel gear?
Proper alignment is crucial when connecting a bevel gear to ensure efficient power transmission, smooth operation, and longevity of the gear system. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to ensure proper alignment:
When connecting a bevel gear, the following steps can help ensure proper alignment:
- Check Gear Specifications: Begin by reviewing the gear specifications provided by the manufacturer. This includes information about the gear’s design, tolerances, and alignment requirements. Understanding these specifications is essential for achieving the desired alignment.
- Prepare Mounting Surfaces: Ensure that the mounting surfaces for the gears, such as shafts or gearboxes, are clean, free from debris, and properly prepared. Any irregularities or surface defects can affect the alignment and lead to misalignment issues. Remove any burrs, nicks, or rough spots that could interfere with the proper seating of the gears.
- Use Alignment Tools: Alignment tools, such as dial indicators or laser alignment systems, can be helpful in achieving precise alignment. These tools allow for accurate measurement and adjustment of the gear’s position relative to the mating components. Follow the instructions provided with the alignment tools to set up and perform the alignment process correctly.
- Axial Alignment: Achieving proper axial alignment is crucial for bevel gears. The axial alignment refers to aligning the gear’s rotational axis parallel to the mating gear’s rotational axis. This ensures proper gear meshing and load distribution. Use alignment tools to measure and adjust the axial alignment, making necessary modifications to the gear’s position or shimming as required.
- Radial Alignment: Radial alignment involves aligning the gear’s rotational axis perpendicular to the mating gear’s rotational axis. Proper radial alignment helps prevent side loads, excessive wear, and noise generation. Use alignment tools to measure and adjust the radial alignment, ensuring that the gear’s position is properly adjusted or shimmed to achieve the desired alignment.
- Verify Tooth Contact Pattern: After aligning the gears, it is important to verify the tooth contact pattern. The tooth contact pattern should be evenly distributed across the gear tooth surfaces to ensure proper load sharing and minimize wear. Conduct a visual inspection or use specialized tools, such as gear marking compounds, to check and adjust the tooth contact pattern if necessary.
By following these steps and using appropriate alignment tools, you can ensure proper alignment when connecting a bevel gear. Proper alignment promotes efficient power transmission, minimizes wear, reduces noise, and extends the lifespan of the gear system.
It is worth noting that each gear system may have specific alignment requirements and considerations. Consult the gear manufacturer’s guidelines and best practices, as well as seek the expertise of experienced engineers, to ensure the proper alignment of bevel gears in your specific application.
Are there different types of bevel gears available?
Yes, there are different types of bevel gears available to suit various applications and requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation of the different types of bevel gears:
- Straight Bevel Gears: Straight bevel gears are the most basic type of bevel gears. They have straight-cut teeth that are machined on the cone-shaped surface of the gears. The teeth of straight bevel gears are parallel to the gear axis and intersect at a 90-degree angle. These gears are commonly used when the intersecting shafts need to transmit rotational motion at a right angle.
- Spiral Bevel Gears: Spiral bevel gears are designed with curved teeth that are machined on the cone-shaped surface of the gears. The teeth of spiral bevel gears are cut in a spiral pattern, gradually curving along the gear surface. This spiral tooth geometry provides several advantages over straight bevel gears, including smoother engagement, reduced noise and vibration, and higher load-carrying capacity. Spiral bevel gears are commonly used in applications that require smooth and quiet operation, such as automotive rear axle drives, machine tools, and industrial machinery.
- Hypoid Bevel Gears: Hypoid bevel gears are similar to spiral bevel gears but have offset axes. The axes of hypoid bevel gears do not intersect and are non-parallel, allowing them to transmit rotational motion between shafts that are not in a straight line. Hypoid bevel gears are commonly used in applications where space constraints or specific shaft arrangements require a change in direction and torque transmission. They are often found in automotive drivetrains, power tools, and heavy machinery.
- Straight and Spiral Zerol Bevel Gears: Zerol bevel gears are similar to their straight and spiral counterparts but have a unique tooth profile. The teeth of zerol bevel gears are curved, similar to spiral bevel gears, but with a smaller spiral angle. This results in a tooth profile that is closer to a straight bevel gear. Straight and spiral zerol bevel gears provide a combination of the advantages of both straight and spiral bevel gears, including smoother engagement, reduced noise, and higher load-carrying capacity.
- Straight and Spiral Miter Gears: Miter gears, also known as mitre gears, are a special type of bevel gears that have equal numbers of teeth and intersect at a 90-degree angle. They are often used when rotational motion needs to be transmitted at a right angle without a change in direction. Miter gears can be either straight or spiral, depending on the tooth geometry.
These are the commonly used types of bevel gears. Each type has its own advantages and applications. The selection of the appropriate type of bevel gear depends on factors such as the required angle of transmission, load capacity, noise and vibration considerations, and the specific requirements of the application.
In summary, different types of bevel gears, including straight bevel gears, spiral bevel gears, hypoid bevel gears, straight and spiral zerol bevel gears, and straight and spiral miter gears, are available to suit various applications and accommodate different shaft arrangements.
editor by CX 2023-10-25