Pinion Rack Round Worm Screw Helical Hypoid Straight Ring Spiral Forged Bevel Spur Differential Steering Internal Box Spline Plastic Nylon Stainless Steel Gear
The processing production line we see can produce the following gears: spur gears, helical gears, bevel gears, spiral bevel gears, straight bevel gears, internal gears, worm gears, gear rack
|CNC machining,CNC milling, cnc lathe machining
|1.Stainless Steel: SS201, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416, SS420,etc.
|2.Steel: C45, 40Cr, 42CrMo, 20CrNiMo, 20CrMnTi, etc. (AISI 1045, 5140, 4140/4142, 8620 etc.)
|3. Brass:C36000 ( C26800), C37700 ( HPb59), C38500( HPb58), C27200CuZn37), C28000(CuZn40),etc.
|4.Bronze: C51000, C52100, C54400, etc.
|5. Iron: 1213, 12L14,1215,etc.
|6. Aluminum: Al6061, Al6063,Al2571,Al7075 etc
|7. Carbon steel:AISI1006,AISI1571,AISI1571,etc.
|8.Nylon PA66,MC901,POM plastic ects
|ISO9001 and ISO14001
|Dimension bore tolerances
|AGMA, JIS, DIN
|Gears and parts dimensions are according to drawings from customer, and colors are customized
|black oxide,Zn-plated,ni-plated,tin-plated,chrome plated,passivated,sandblast and anodize,chromate,polish,electro painting,black anodize,plain,H.D.G,etc.
|±0.01mm or more precise
|Samples confirmation and approval
|samples shipped for confirmation and shipping cost paid by customers
|Inner clear plastic bag/outside carton/wooden pallets/ or any other special package as per customer’s requirements.
We also have injection molding machines, which can produce plastic nylon gears according to your needs
Click here for more details!
Support Customized Gears from Customers’ drawings and samples and Various non-standard customization
Customers send drawings oramples, and quote according to customers’ requirements.
Designing 3D drawings and optimizing the products.
Sending the mold drawing tothe customers , and the customers CHINAMFG for confirmation.
Manufacture molds accurately and accurately according to the drawings.
5.Moulds Inspection and Moulds Test
Detect various indicators of molds and optimization of inner cavities.
6.Sample Aprroval from Customer
Customers approve the samples and confirm them for bulk production.
Bulk production according to customers’s PO
Shipping to the customer andthe customers receive the gears.
If you need other customized requirements, please click here to contact us!
Why Choose Us
We enthusiastically provide sincere and prompt service to our customers and establish sustainable business relationship with them.
100% Factory inspection, we are responsible for any problems subjected to malfunction in warranty period.
We Can Provide You:
- On-time Delivery with More Choice
- Product Solutions and Service
- Long Quality Guarantee
- Local Technical Support
- Fast Response to Customers’ Feedbacks in 24 hours
Also I would like to take this opportunity to give a brief introduction of our CHINAMFG company:
Our company is a famous manufacturer of agriculture gearbox,worm reduce gearbox, PTO shafts, Sprockets ,rollar chains, bevel gear, pulleys and racks in china.
We have exported many products to our customers all over the world, we have long-time experience and strong technology support.
You also can check our website to know for more details, if you need our products catalogue, please contact with us.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
How do spiral gears contribute to reducing noise and vibration?
Spiral gears contribute significantly to reducing noise and vibration in gear systems. Their unique design and characteristics help minimize unwanted sound and vibrations. Here’s how spiral gears achieve noise and vibration reduction:
- Gradual Tooth Engagement: Spiral gears have a helical tooth arrangement, which results in gradual tooth engagement as the gears mesh. Unlike spur gears with instantaneous full tooth contact, the helical teeth of spiral gears gradually come into contact, reducing the impact and shock during gear meshing. This gradual engagement helps to minimize noise and vibration.
- Improved Contact Pattern: The helical tooth profile of spiral gears produces a favorable contact pattern between the teeth. The contact pattern is more evenly distributed across the tooth face compared to spur gears, which reduces stress concentration and potential noise generation. The improved contact pattern contributes to smoother and quieter gear operation.
- Load Distribution: Spiral gears distribute the load over multiple teeth due to their helical shape. This load distribution helps to minimize localized stresses and reduces the risk of tooth breakage or pitting, which can contribute to noise and vibration. By spreading the load across a larger contact area, spiral gears ensure smoother and more stable gear operation.
- Reduced Sliding Friction: The sliding friction between gear teeth can generate noise and vibration. Spiral gears, with their helical tooth profile, exhibit reduced sliding friction compared to spur gears. The sliding motion is distributed along the helical path, resulting in smoother tooth contact and reduced friction-induced noise and vibration.
Collectively, these factors—gradual tooth engagement, improved contact pattern, load distribution, and reduced sliding friction—contribute to the noise and vibration reduction achieved by spiral gears. This makes them particularly suitable for applications where quiet operation and minimal vibration are essential, such as precision machinery, automotive transmissions, and other noise-sensitive environments.
How do spiral gears handle variations in speed and load conditions?
Spiral gears, also known as helical gears, are designed to effectively handle variations in speed and load conditions. Their unique tooth profile and design features allow them to adapt to changing operating conditions. Here’s how spiral gears handle variations in speed and load:
- Gradual Tooth Engagement: The helical tooth arrangement in spiral gears enables gradual tooth engagement as the gears mesh. This characteristic is advantageous when dealing with speed variations. The gradual engagement reduces impact and minimizes the shock loads that can occur during rapid changes in speed, ensuring smoother gear operation and improved reliability.
- Load Distribution: Spiral gears distribute the load across multiple teeth due to their helical tooth arrangement. This load distribution capability is beneficial when encountering variations in load conditions. By spreading the load over multiple teeth, spiral gears can handle higher loads and minimize stress concentrations on individual teeth. This feature helps prevent premature wear and tooth failure, ensuring better performance under changing load conditions.
- Efficient Power Transmission: Spiral gears offer efficient power transmission, even when there are variations in speed and load. The gradual tooth engagement, combined with the curved tooth profile, reduces sliding friction and ensures smooth gear operation. This efficiency in power transmission helps maintain consistent performance and minimizes energy losses, regardless of speed and load variations.
- Ability to Handle Shock Loads: Spiral gears have the ability to handle shock loads that may occur during sudden changes in load or speed conditions. The gradual tooth engagement and load distribution characteristics help absorb and distribute the impact forces, reducing the risk of gear damage or failure. This resilience to shock loads enhances the overall durability and reliability of spiral gears.
- Flexibility in Gear Design: Spiral gears offer flexibility in gear design, allowing for customization to meet specific speed and load requirements. The helix angle, number of teeth, and tooth profile can be tailored to optimize performance under varying operating conditions. This adaptability in gear design ensures that spiral gears can effectively handle a wide range of speed and load variations.
These features and design characteristics of spiral gears enable them to handle variations in speed and load conditions effectively. Their ability to provide gradual tooth engagement, distribute loads, transmit power efficiently, handle shock loads, and accommodate flexible gear design makes them suitable for diverse applications where speed and load variations are encountered.
How do spiral gears differ from other types of gears?
Spiral gears, also known as helical gears, have distinct differences compared to other types of gears. These differences primarily stem from the helical tooth arrangement in spiral gears. Here’s how spiral gears differ from other gear types:
- Helical Tooth Arrangement: Spiral gears have teeth that are curved in a spiral pattern, forming a helix. This is different from straight-cut gears, which have teeth parallel to the gear axis, or bevel gears, which have teeth on conical surfaces. The helical tooth arrangement in spiral gears provides various advantages such as smoother operation, increased load capacity, and improved efficiency.
- Gradual Tooth Engagement: Due to the helical tooth arrangement, spiral gears have a gradual tooth engagement as the gears rotate. This gradual contact reduces impact and noise during gear meshing, resulting in smoother and quieter operation compared to straight-cut gears.
- Axial Thrust Compensation: Spiral gears can be designed with opposite helix angles on mating gears, which helps in canceling out the axial thrust generated during gear meshing. This feature eliminates the need for additional thrust bearings and simplifies the gear design, reducing complexity.
- Load Distribution: The helical tooth arrangement in spiral gears allows the load to be distributed over multiple teeth. This enables spiral gears to handle higher torque transmission and carry heavier loads compared to straight-cut gears.
- Efficiency: Spiral gears exhibit higher efficiency due to reduced sliding friction between the teeth. The helical tooth arrangement helps minimize sliding friction, resulting in lower power losses during gear operation.
- Versatility: Spiral gears can be manufactured in various configurations, including spur, helical, and double helical designs. This versatility allows for their application in a wide range of machinery and systems, providing flexibility in gear design and usage.
These differences make spiral gears well-suited for applications that require smooth operation, high load capacity, and efficient power transmission. They are commonly used in gearboxes, automotive differentials, machine tools, and various industrial machinery.
In summary, spiral gears stand out from other gear types due to their helical tooth arrangement, resulting in smoother operation, increased load capacity, improved efficiency, and versatility.
editor by CX 2023-09-28