Custom OD2000 Stainless Steel Large Helical Spur Spiral Bevel Ring Transmission Gear
for Drilling Machine/ Reducer/ Pile-Driver Tower/ Oil Machinery
|42CrMo, 20CrMnMo, 20Cr2Ni4, 35CrMo, 20CrMnTi and Other high intensity alloy steel
|Tooth Flank :
|Tooth flank carburization and nitrification, with rigidity of HRC58-62
|Gear precision :
|Precise measurement :
|Precise measurement and surface finishes are available
|High dense alloy or other materials is also available
|Customer drawing and samples are welcome
Special cutting large spiral gear features:
(1) Max. OD2000mm
(2) Max. Mould 36
(3) Material: 42CrMo, 20CrMnMo, 20Cr2Ni4, 35CrMo, 20CrMnTi and other high intensity alloy steel
(4) Tooth flank carburization and nitrification, with rigidity of HRC58-62
(5) Gear precision: Grade VI
(6)Precise measurement and surface finishes are available
(7)High dense alloy or other materials is also available
(8)custormer’s drawing and samples are welcome
It is used in automobile, oil drilling rig, and so on
For 12 years, Mr. Zhou has stood for innovative products, a passion for technology, responsibility.
As a globally technology manufacture company, we put all of energy to promise quality and excellence. We’ve organized resources into new and established markets and developed gears, sheaves and so on.
Our results announcement is over USD 10, 000, 000 per fiscal year. Last but not least, we’ve doing hard work to perfect ourselves, tapping business opportunities.
Note: For special order, please write and provide drawing sample!
Packaging & Shipping
If you are interested in any of our products, please contact me freely! Warmly Welcomed your visit to our factory in China, OEM service will be ok.
Q: What information should I provide if I want to order the products?
1) Product information: Quantity, specification
2) Delivery time required.
3) Shipping information: Company name, address, phone number, destination seaport/air port.
4) Forwarder’s contact details if there is any in China.
Q: How about your payment terms?
A: 30% -50%deposit, with the balance before delivery, we accept T/T and L/C at sight.
Q: Can I use our own logo?
A: Yes, we can produce by using your own logo if you need.
Q: How about sample & MOQ policy?
A: Welcome sample order. MOQ can be 1 set.
Q: What is your lead time for your goods?
A: Normally 30 days after confirmed order,
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
|Spiral Bevel Gear
What is the role of spiral bevel gears in drivetrain systems?
Spiral bevel gears play a crucial role in drivetrain systems, contributing to power transmission, torque redirection, and overall performance. Here’s an overview of the role of spiral bevel gears in drivetrain systems:
- Torque Transfer: Spiral bevel gears are responsible for transmitting torque between the engine and the drivetrain components. They are commonly used in vehicle differentials and transfer cases to distribute torque to the wheels or other output shafts. Their precise tooth meshing ensures efficient power transfer, allowing the vehicle to move and effectively utilize engine power.
- Torque Redirection: In drivetrain systems, spiral bevel gears are utilized to redirect torque and change the direction of power flow. For example, in rear-wheel drive vehicles, the spiral bevel gears in the differential redirect torque from the driveshaft to the rear wheels, enabling the vehicle to turn smoothly. Similarly, in four-wheel drive or all-wheel drive systems, spiral bevel gears in the transfer case redirect torque between the front and rear axles, providing traction and improved handling on various terrains.
- Gear Ratio Selection: Spiral bevel gears can be designed with different gear ratios to optimize vehicle performance. By choosing appropriate gear ratios, drivetrain systems can provide the desired balance between torque, speed, and efficiency. Spiral bevel gears allow for a wide range of gear ratio options, enabling manufacturers to tailor the drivetrain system to specific vehicle types and applications.
- Noise and Vibration Control: Spiral bevel gears are designed to minimize noise and vibrations in drivetrain systems. The helical tooth profile of spiral bevel gears allows for smoother tooth engagement, reducing gear meshing noise and vibration levels. This enhances driving comfort and reduces wear and tear on the drivetrain components.
- Compact Design: Spiral bevel gears offer a compact and space-efficient design, making them suitable for integration into drivetrain systems with limited space. Their compactness allows for efficient power transfer while optimizing the packaging of the drivetrain components within the vehicle chassis.
- Durability and Reliability: Drivetrain systems are subjected to demanding operating conditions, and spiral bevel gears are designed to withstand these challenges. They are engineered to provide durability and reliable performance under high loads, ensuring the drivetrain system’s longevity and minimizing the need for frequent maintenance.
Overall, spiral bevel gears play a vital role in drivetrain systems by enabling torque transfer, torque redirection, gear ratio selection, noise control, compact design, and ensuring durability. Their precise and efficient operation contributes to the performance, efficiency, and reliability of various vehicles, ranging from passenger cars to heavy-duty trucks and off-road vehicles.
How do you calculate the gear ratio in a spiral gear system?
The gear ratio in a spiral gear system can be calculated by comparing the number of teeth on the driving gear (pinion) to the number of teeth on the driven gear (gear). The gear ratio represents the ratio of the angular velocity (speed) of the driving gear to the angular velocity of the driven gear. Here’s the formula to calculate the gear ratio:
Gear Ratio = Number of Teeth on Driven Gear / Number of Teeth on Driving Gear
For example, consider a spiral gear system where the driving gear (pinion) has 20 teeth, and the driven gear (gear) has 40 teeth. The gear ratio can be calculated as follows:
Gear Ratio = 40 / 20 = 2
In this example, the gear ratio is 2, which means the driven gear will rotate at half the speed of the driving gear. This calculation assumes that the gears have the same module (gear size) and that there are no additional gear stages in the system.
It’s important to note that the gear ratio determines the speed and torque relationship between the driving and driven gears. A gear ratio greater than 1 (e.g., 2, 3, etc.) indicates a reduction in speed and an increase in torque, while a gear ratio less than 1 (e.g., 0.5, 0.75, etc.) indicates an increase in speed and a reduction in torque.
When working with spiral gears, it’s essential to consider the helix angle and axial thrust in addition to the gear ratio to ensure proper gear design and performance.
Can you explain the advantages of using spiral gears over other gear types?
Spiral gears, also known as helical gears, offer several advantages over other gear types. These advantages stem from their unique design and characteristics. Here are some key advantages of using spiral gears:
- Smooth and Quiet Operation: The helical tooth arrangement in spiral gears enables gradual tooth engagement, resulting in smoother and quieter operation compared to straight-cut gears. The angled teeth allow for gradual contact, reducing impact and noise during gear meshing.
- High Load Capacity: Spiral gears can handle higher loads compared to straight-cut gears. The helical tooth design distributes the load over multiple teeth, increasing the load-carrying capacity and providing improved strength. This makes spiral gears well-suited for applications that require the transmission of high torque or the handling of significant loads.
- Efficient Power Transmission: Spiral gears exhibit higher efficiency compared to straight-cut gears. The helical tooth arrangement helps minimize sliding friction between the teeth, resulting in reduced power losses due to friction during gear operation. This efficiency is crucial in applications where power transmission needs to be optimized, and energy losses need to be minimized.
- Reduced Noise and Vibration: The gradual tooth engagement in spiral gears leads to reduced impact and vibration during gear meshing. This results in quieter operation, making spiral gears suitable for applications where noise reduction is important, such as in precision machinery or noise-sensitive environments.
- Axial Thrust Compensation: Spiral gears can be designed with opposite helix angles on mating gears, which helps cancel out the axial thrust generated during gear meshing. This feature eliminates the need for additional thrust bearings, simplifying the gear design and reducing complexity.
- Versatility and Adaptability: Spiral gears can be manufactured in various configurations, including spur, helical, and double helical designs. This versatility allows for their application in a wide range of machinery and systems, providing flexibility in gear design and usage.
These advantages make spiral gears a preferred choice in many applications where smooth operation, high load capacity, efficient power transmission, reduced noise, and versatility are important considerations.
editor by CX 2023-09-22