Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:
|Powder metallurgy sintering
|Spare parts type:
|Powder metallurgy parts
|Machinery Test report:
|Key selling points:
|MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550
|Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,
|Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining
|High frequency quenching, oil immersion
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car, as Required
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
What is the lifespan of a typical bevel gear?
The lifespan of a typical bevel gear can vary depending on several factors, including the quality of the gear, the operating conditions, maintenance practices, and the specific application. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Bevel gears, like any mechanical component, have a finite lifespan. The lifespan of a bevel gear is influenced by the following factors:
- Quality of the Gear: The quality of the gear itself is a significant factor in determining its lifespan. Bevel gears manufactured using high-quality materials and precise manufacturing processes tend to have longer lifespans. Gears made from durable materials and manufactured with tight tolerances and accurate tooth profiles are more resistant to wear and fatigue, resulting in extended lifespans.
- Operating Conditions: The operating conditions under which the bevel gear operates greatly affect its lifespan. Factors such as torque levels, rotational speed, temperature, and shock loads can impact the wear and fatigue characteristics of the gear. Gears subjected to high torque, high-speed rotation, excessive heat, or frequent heavy loads may experience accelerated wear and reduced lifespan compared to gears operating under milder conditions.
- Maintenance Practices: Proper maintenance practices can significantly extend the lifespan of a bevel gear. Regular inspection, lubrication, and preventive maintenance help identify and address potential issues before they escalate. Adequate lubrication, cleanliness, and alignment contribute to reducing wear, minimizing the risk of damage, and prolonging the gear’s lifespan. Neglecting maintenance or improper maintenance practices can lead to premature wear, failure, and reduced lifespan.
- Application Specifics: The specific application in which the bevel gear is used plays a vital role in determining its lifespan. Different applications impose varying loads, speeds, and operating conditions on the gear. Gears used in heavy-duty industrial applications, such as mining or heavy machinery, may experience more significant wear and have shorter lifespans compared to gears used in lighter-duty applications.
- Load Distribution: Proper load distribution among the gear teeth is critical for ensuring longevity. Evenly distributed loads help prevent localized wear and ensure that no individual teeth are subjected to excessive stress. Factors such as gear design, tooth profile, and accurate alignment influence load distribution and can impact the gear’s lifespan.
Due to the complex interplay of these factors, it is challenging to provide a specific lifespan for a typical bevel gear. However, with proper design, high-quality manufacturing, suitable operating conditions, regular maintenance, and appropriate load distribution, bevel gears can have a lifespan ranging from several thousand to tens of thousands of operating hours.
It is important to note that monitoring the gear’s condition, including wear patterns, tooth damage, and any signs of failure, is crucial for ensuring safe and reliable operation. When signs of wear or damage become significant or when the gear no longer meets the required performance criteria, replacement or refurbishment should be considered to maintain the overall system’s integrity and performance.
Can bevel gears be used in automotive applications?
Yes, bevel gears can be used in automotive applications due to their unique characteristics and ability to transmit power between intersecting shafts at different angles. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Bevel gears are commonly found in various automotive systems and components, offering several advantages for specific applications. Here are some key automotive applications where bevel gears are utilized:
- Differential: One of the primary applications of bevel gears in automotive systems is in the differential mechanism. The differential is responsible for distributing torque between the drive wheels while allowing them to rotate at different speeds, especially during cornering. Bevel gears, specifically hypoid gears, are used in the differential to transfer power from the driveshaft to the wheel axles at right angles. The compact size and high torque transmission capability of bevel gears make them suitable for this critical drivetrain component.
- Power Transfer: Bevel gears are utilized in automotive power transfer systems, such as transfer cases and drivelines. Transfer cases, commonly found in four-wheel drive (4WD) and all-wheel drive (AWD) vehicles, transfer power from the transmission to the front and rear axles. Bevel gears enable the necessary change in direction and torque transmission between the input and output shafts of the transfer case. Similarly, bevel gears can be used in drivelines to transfer power between differentials or between the transmission and the axles.
- Steering Systems: Bevel gears play a role in automotive steering systems, particularly in rack-and-pinion steering mechanisms. In these systems, bevel gears are used to convert the rotational motion of the steering wheel into the linear motion required for steering. Bevel gears help change the direction of motion, enabling the driver to control the vehicle’s steering angle. The compact size and precise motion transmission characteristics of bevel gears make them suitable for these steering applications.
- Auxiliary Systems: Bevel gears find application in various auxiliary automotive systems. For example, they can be used in engine timing systems to drive camshafts and synchronize valve operation. Bevel gears can also be employed in automotive differentials with limited-slip or locking capabilities, enhancing traction and vehicle stability in challenging road conditions. Additionally, they can be found in power seat adjusters, sunroof mechanisms, and other vehicle systems where torque transmission at different angles is required.
Bevel gears used in automotive applications are typically designed to withstand high loads, operate with minimal noise and vibration, and provide reliable power transmission. They are often manufactured from durable materials, such as alloy steels, and undergo heat treatment processes to enhance their strength and wear resistance.
It is important to note that the specific design and selection of bevel gears for automotive applications depend on factors such as torque requirements, space limitations, operating conditions, and cost considerations. Gear engineers and automotive manufacturers carefully consider these factors to ensure optimal performance, efficiency, and reliability in automotive systems.
In summary, bevel gears are extensively used in automotive applications, including differentials, power transfer systems, steering mechanisms, and auxiliary systems. Their ability to transmit power at varying angles, compact size, and robust construction make them well-suited for the demanding requirements of the automotive industry.
Are there different types of bevel gears available?
Yes, there are different types of bevel gears available to suit various applications and requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation of the different types of bevel gears:
- Straight Bevel Gears: Straight bevel gears are the most basic type of bevel gears. They have straight-cut teeth that are machined on the cone-shaped surface of the gears. The teeth of straight bevel gears are parallel to the gear axis and intersect at a 90-degree angle. These gears are commonly used when the intersecting shafts need to transmit rotational motion at a right angle.
- Spiral Bevel Gears: Spiral bevel gears are designed with curved teeth that are machined on the cone-shaped surface of the gears. The teeth of spiral bevel gears are cut in a spiral pattern, gradually curving along the gear surface. This spiral tooth geometry provides several advantages over straight bevel gears, including smoother engagement, reduced noise and vibration, and higher load-carrying capacity. Spiral bevel gears are commonly used in applications that require smooth and quiet operation, such as automotive rear axle drives, machine tools, and industrial machinery.
- Hypoid Bevel Gears: Hypoid bevel gears are similar to spiral bevel gears but have offset axes. The axes of hypoid bevel gears do not intersect and are non-parallel, allowing them to transmit rotational motion between shafts that are not in a straight line. Hypoid bevel gears are commonly used in applications where space constraints or specific shaft arrangements require a change in direction and torque transmission. They are often found in automotive drivetrains, power tools, and heavy machinery.
- Straight and Spiral Zerol Bevel Gears: Zerol bevel gears are similar to their straight and spiral counterparts but have a unique tooth profile. The teeth of zerol bevel gears are curved, similar to spiral bevel gears, but with a smaller spiral angle. This results in a tooth profile that is closer to a straight bevel gear. Straight and spiral zerol bevel gears provide a combination of the advantages of both straight and spiral bevel gears, including smoother engagement, reduced noise, and higher load-carrying capacity.
- Straight and Spiral Miter Gears: Miter gears, also known as mitre gears, are a special type of bevel gears that have equal numbers of teeth and intersect at a 90-degree angle. They are often used when rotational motion needs to be transmitted at a right angle without a change in direction. Miter gears can be either straight or spiral, depending on the tooth geometry.
These are the commonly used types of bevel gears. Each type has its own advantages and applications. The selection of the appropriate type of bevel gear depends on factors such as the required angle of transmission, load capacity, noise and vibration considerations, and the specific requirements of the application.
In summary, different types of bevel gears, including straight bevel gears, spiral bevel gears, hypoid bevel gears, straight and spiral zerol bevel gears, and straight and spiral miter gears, are available to suit various applications and accommodate different shaft arrangements.
editor by CX 2023-09-18