|Gear processing modules
|Max. machining diamete for gear milling
|Max. main shaft through-hole diameter for gear grinding
|Max, main shaft through-hole diameter for gear milling
|Max. machining diameter for gear grinding
|GB11365-89 4 grade
1. High quality materials, professional production, high-precision equipment. Customized design and processing;
2. Strong and durable, strong strength, large torque and good comprehensive mechanical properties;
3. High rotation efficiency, stable and smooth transmission, long service life, noise reduction and shock absorption;
4. Focus on gear processing for 20 years.
5. Carburizing and quenching of tooth surface, strong wear resistance, reliable operation and high bearing capacity;
6. The tooth surface can be ground, and the precision is higher after grinding.
The company is a manufacturer of high-quality leather wheel transmission components and mechanical transmission equipment. Its products are widely used in various fields such as aviation, aerospace, shipbuilding, rail transit, engineering vehicles, and industrial automation equipment. The company was founded in December 2002, and its factory is located in Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ng Industrial Zone, Jiangfu City, ZheJiang Province. The existing factory building covers an area of 38000 square meters, with a registered capital of 20 million yuan and a total asset of about 180 million yuan. It has passed the CCs ship inspection and recognition by China’s classification society, and has been rated as a high-tech enterprise in ZheJiang Province and the ZheJiang High Precision Gear Transmission Key Component Engineering Technology Research Center.
The company has the most advanced manufacturing and testing equipment for bright precision gear transmission components in the world, with manufacturing accuracy CHINAMFG national standard 3-4 levels. It has 275G and 800G CNC Yawei gear grinding machines from Grissom Phoenix, Germany, Capa vX55 and VX59 CNC gear grinding centers from Germany, ZE400 and ZE8OO shaped gear grinding machines from Capa Niles, worm gear grinding machines from Germany, Graub 5-extraction linkage machining center from Germany, KS42 high-precision straight bevel gear grinding machine from Switzerland, Teng gear grinding machine from Switzerland, S33 high-precision CNC universal domestic and foreign grinding machine from Stuttgart, Switzerland, and GMM1500 gear measuring center from Grissom GMM1500, Zeiss Santang, Germany.
After years of testing, exploration, and improvement, the company’s research and development team has mastered key technologies such as high-precision gear CNC grinding technology, inspection technology, heat treatment technology for thin-walled parts, independent design and manufacturing technology for special cutters, fixtures, and special measuring tools. At present, the company’s manufacturing capacity and technical development level rank among the leading levels of domestic peers.
|North America, South America, Eastern Europe , West Europe , North Europe, South Europe, Asia
|How to order?
|* You send us drawing or sample
|* We carry through project assessment
|* We give you our design for your confirmation
|* We make the sample and send it to you after you confirmed our design
|* You confirm the sample then place an order and pay us 30% deposit
|* We start producing
|* When the goods is done, you pay us the balance after you confirmed pictures or tracking numbers.
|* Trade is done, thank you!!
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
How do spiral gears handle changes in direction and torque transmission?
Spiral gears are well-suited to handle changes in direction and torque transmission due to their unique design and characteristics. Here’s how spiral gears handle these aspects:
- Smooth Direction Changes: Spiral gears excel at transmitting power smoothly even during changes in direction. The helical tooth arrangement allows for gradual tooth engagement and disengagement as the gears rotate. This gradual engagement minimizes the impact and shock typically associated with sudden direction changes in gear systems. As a result, spiral gears provide smoother and more reliable power transmission during both forward and reverse rotations.
- Torque Transmission: Spiral gears are capable of transmitting high torque loads. The helical tooth profile and increased tooth contact area allow for efficient torque transfer between the driving and driven gears. The load distribution across multiple teeth helps to minimize stress concentration and maximize the gear’s torque-carrying capacity. This makes spiral gears suitable for applications requiring high torque transmission, such as heavy machinery and industrial equipment.
- Axial Thrust Compensation: Spiral gears can be designed with opposite helix angles on mating gears, resulting in axial thrust cancellation. This feature is particularly beneficial when dealing with bidirectional torque transmission. By canceling out the axial thrust, spiral gears can operate with reduced axial forces, ensuring smoother gear operation and minimizing the need for additional thrust bearings or complicated gear arrangements.
- Load Sharing: Spiral gears naturally distribute the load across multiple teeth due to their helical tooth arrangement. This load sharing capability helps to minimize tooth wear and fatigue, ensuring long-term durability and reliability, especially when subjected to varying torque conditions. By distributing the load, spiral gears can handle torque variations more effectively and maintain uniform tooth contact, resulting in improved performance and extended gear life.
These characteristics of spiral gears—smooth direction changes, efficient torque transmission, axial thrust compensation, and load sharing—make them highly suitable for applications that require reliable and precise power transmission in both directions. Spiral gears are commonly used in various industries, including automotive, aerospace, and heavy machinery, where the ability to handle changes in direction and torque is crucial.
What are the benefits of using spiral gears in high-torque applications?
Spiral gears, also known as helical gears, offer several benefits when used in high-torque applications. These advantages make them well-suited for transmitting large amounts of torque efficiently and reliably. Here are the key benefits of using spiral gears in high-torque applications:
- High Load Capacity: Spiral gears are designed to handle high loads and transmit significant amounts of torque. The helical tooth arrangement allows for load distribution across multiple teeth, reducing stress concentration on individual teeth. This design feature enables spiral gears to withstand the heavy forces encountered in high-torque applications.
- Smooth and Efficient Power Transmission: The helical shape of the teeth in spiral gears enables smooth and continuous contact between the mating gears. This gradual tooth engagement results in reduced impact and vibration during gear meshing. Additionally, the helical tooth profile minimizes sliding friction, leading to efficient power transmission and reduced energy losses, which is particularly important in high-torque applications where power efficiency is crucial.
- Reduced Noise and Vibration: The gradual tooth engagement and improved contact pattern in spiral gears contribute to reduced noise and vibration during operation. The helical tooth arrangement helps to distribute the load more evenly, minimizing dynamic forces and resulting in quieter gear operation. This is especially beneficial in high-torque applications where noise reduction is desired, such as precision machinery or noise-sensitive environments.
- Axial Thrust Compensation: Spiral gears can be designed with opposite helix angles on mating gears, which helps cancel out the axial thrust generated during gear meshing. This feature is particularly advantageous in high-torque applications where managing axial forces is critical. By eliminating or reducing the axial thrust, spiral gears simplify the gear design and reduce the need for additional components, such as thrust bearings.
- Reliability and Durability: The robust design of spiral gears, combined with their ability to handle high loads and transmit torque efficiently, contributes to their overall reliability and durability in high-torque applications. The gradual tooth engagement, load distribution, and reduced friction help minimize wear and extend the service life of the gears, ensuring long-term performance under demanding conditions.
These benefits make spiral gears an excellent choice for high-torque applications where reliable and efficient power transmission, smooth operation, reduced noise, and durability are essential requirements.
What is the purpose of using spiral gears in mechanical systems?
Spiral gears, also known as helical gears, serve several important purposes in mechanical systems. Their unique design and characteristics make them suitable for various applications. Here are some key purposes of using spiral gears:
- Smooth and Quiet Operation: The helical tooth arrangement in spiral gears enables gradual tooth engagement, resulting in smoother and quieter operation compared to straight-cut gears. This makes them ideal for applications where noise reduction and smooth motion are essential.
- High Load Capacity: Spiral gears can handle higher loads due to the helical tooth design. The load is distributed over multiple teeth, allowing for increased load-carrying capacity and improved strength. This makes spiral gears well-suited for heavy-duty applications that require the transmission of high torque or the handling of significant loads.
- Efficient Power Transmission: The helical tooth arrangement in spiral gears helps minimize sliding friction between the teeth. As a result, spiral gears exhibit higher efficiency compared to straight-cut gears, as there are reduced power losses due to friction during gear operation. This efficiency is crucial in applications where power transmission needs to be optimized and energy losses minimized.
- Axial Thrust Compensation: Spiral gears can be designed with opposite helix angles on mating gears, which helps cancel out the axial thrust generated during gear meshing. This feature eliminates the need for additional thrust bearings, simplifying the gear design and reducing complexity.
- Versatility and Adaptability: Spiral gears can be manufactured in various configurations, including spur, helical, and double helical designs. This versatility allows for their application in a wide range of mechanical systems, including gearboxes, automotive differentials, machine tools, and industrial machinery. Their adaptability and compatibility with different gear types make them valuable components in various applications.
The purpose of using spiral gears in mechanical systems is to achieve smooth, efficient, and reliable motion transmission while handling high loads and providing noise reduction. Their unique design features make them a preferred choice in many applications where these characteristics are essential.
editor by CX 2023-09-21